As described below GT Medical Technologies’ policies and procedures for the creation, use and maintenance of this website for patients and are controlling relative to the privacy of personal information used by the website.
GT Medical Technologies is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or trade your Personal Information to anyone. We do collect and use Personal Information for normal business practices as further described in this policy.
“Anonymous Information” is any information that does not personally identify you, including aggregate demographic information such as the number of visitors to this website from a particular location.
1. We collect Personal Information in the normal course of business in order to process your requests.
The Company begins collecting Personal Information when you submit your name and email address through a form on our website. By providing your name and email address you are “opting in” and indicating your permission for us to collect your Personal Information and use it in the normal course of business.
The Company may use your Personal Information to get in touch with you when necessary to process your requests and to seek any additional information that may be required to process your requests. For example, emails will be sent to you to inform you of the status of your request or to forward you information you have requested from us.
We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our response to your request or with this website. You may opt out of receiving these additional communications from us by following the opt-out procedures identified below.
2. We gather anonymous information about you for internal purposes, and may share this anonymous
information with third parties.
The Company uses anonymous information for marketing purposes and to improve the education materials offered to you and others.
3. We do not sell or trade Personal Information to anyone.
4. We do not disclose or otherwise share your Personal information with third parties, except
when it is believed, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law. For example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
to help process or service your request, or correspond with you. For example, Personal Information may be provided to a healthcare provider at a GammaTile® Therapy Center when you have instructed us to make such a contact.
5. If the Company makes any material changes to its information privacy practices (including the use of your Personal Information), we will post a prominent notice in the privacy portion of this website notifying you and all users of the website, of the change. You will then have a choice as to whether or not to permit us to use your Personal Information in this different manner.
6. We may contact you to survey your satisfaction with this website or to inform you of additional information with respect to our products. If you want to opt out of these surveys or notices, you may do so by contacting the Company by email at email@example.com or by mail at 1809 S Holbrook Ln, Suite 107, Tempe, AZ 85281, or by replying in the manner stated at the time of contact.
1809 S Holbrook Ln, Suite 107, Tempe, AZ 85281.
8. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are leaving our website and "moving" to another website. The Company is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of these other third-party websites; nor do we endorse, or otherwise validated the content of these other third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked, third-party websites as their information privacy practices and policies may differ.
The information on this website is not intended to take the place of advice or treatment from healthcare professionals. It is also not intended to substitute for the users' relationships with their own health care providers.